How to Apply for Fall/Summer 2015 Multiple Subject, Single Subject and Special Education:
Multiple Subject and Single Subject Deadlines:
- Priority Deadline February 13th, 2015.
- Final Deadline: Rolling admissions thru April 2015.
Special Education Deadlines:
- Priority deadline: February 13th, 2015.
- Rolling admissions thru July 2015.
- Start by completing a general university application through CSU Mentor.
- Summer start is a Fall application in CSU Mentor.
- After you complete the CSU Mentor application, you will be able to access our online graduate applications for Teacher Education. To complete our online application login to MyCSUMB or check your email for a link to your specific application.
- Application materials and deadlines vary by program.
NOTE: After you complete CSU Mentor you will receive an email regarding access to your Teacher Education application within 2-3 days.
- Multiple Subject and Single Subject - Orientation and Summer start date: June 16th
- Special Education - Summer start date: June 2nd
- Multiple Subject and Single Subject - early Fall start date: July 28th. (If you choose the traditional Fall start date of August 25th, those courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment)
- Internship program - Summer start required
Please note that your default Otter ID password is your date of birth in the format of the capitalized month, followed by the two-digit day and four-digit year. For example, if your birthdate was July 9, 1980, your password would be July091980.
For a downloadable quick guide on the requirements of the program and for faculty contact information click here.