How to Apply:
Priority Deadline February 15th
Applications received after February 15th will be reviewed on a space available basis.
- Start by completing a general university application through CSU Mentor.
- After you complete the CSU Mentor application, you will be able to access our online graduate applications for Teacher Education. To complete our online application login to MyCSUMB or check your email for a link to your specific application.
- Application materials and deadlines vary by program.
NOTE: After you complete CSU Mentor you will receive an email regarding access to your Teacher Education application within 2-3 days.
- Multiple Subject and Single Subject orientation: June 17th
- Credential programs - Summer start date: June 3rd or June 17th
- Credential programs - preferred early Fall start date: July 29th (This date is highly recommended. If you choose the traditional Fall start date of August 26, those courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment)
- Internship program - Summer start required
- Master of Arts in Education program start date: August 26th
Please note that your default Otter ID password is your date of birth in the format of the capitalized month, followed by the two-digit day and four-digit year. For example, if your birthdate was July 9, 1980, your password would be July091980.