We would like to encourage all of our attendees to make sure that they have registered themselves on EdJoin.org. This online resource is one of the main tools that our Districts use to post job openings and receive applications. Below we have included a brief description of the ways you can use the EdJoin system. Edjoin is also free!
Registration/ Making a profile:
- Your profile allows you to apply for the many jobs that are posted on EdJoin with ease.
- By placing information in your EdJoin profile you can call upon it whenever you choose to apply for a posted position.
- You can also upload important documentation to attach to your application for district review. These documents can include resume, cover letter, letters of recommendation, credentials, and certifications.
- Be sure that any word documents are saved in (rtf or rich text) format so that they will upload easily.
Searching for positions:
- The Job Search Tab includes categories that allow you to narrow your job hunt to both position type and location.
- You can search by county or simply look for jobs in your subject area.
- Once you have found a position that you are interested in you can apply for it online using the 'apply for job' button.
- Once you have chosen to apply for a job, EdJoin will automatically upload the information from your profile into the appropriate fields on the application.
- Be sure to go over the application carefully and complete any blank fields that were not automatically populated, as application questions and information can vary.
- Don’t forget to choose the attachments you would like to include in each application as EdJoin will not automatically attach them for you.