The CSU Digital Learning Ambassador Program encourages students and faculty within the California State University system to improve the teaching and learning process using online technologies, with particular attention to teacher preparation.
Tech Infusion Challenge
Students are invited to design a lesson in mathematics that infuses technology in teaching based on a lesson they observed at CSUMB. The best lesson selected will be awarded $600
- Consider a mathematics lesson that you observed at CSUMB and how it might be improved.
- Prepare an alternative lesson that infuses technology to help convey math content and skills.
- Submit your lesson (e.g. video link, webpage, presentation) with any additional instructional materials that would be used by students.
- Your submission will be reviewed by a panel of faculty.
- We wil be posting the submitted materials of the prized winners.*
- If you are submitting a video it must be between 5 to 10 minutes
- Complete the submission form
- Fill out any appropriate release forms and email to email@example.com
Must be an alternative lesson that infuses technology to help convey math content and skills
First Prize - $600
Second Prize - $400
The first 20 submissions that meet the minimum requirements for submission will receive $200* Additional payment forms will be sent to those who qualify.
All submissions will be due by August 17th, 2012
Winners will by announced August 31, 2012
Prize winners will be asked to complete payment forms as well as to provide permission to post their entries on the web. Submissions that place 1st or 2nd will not receive the additional $200 for participation that meets the minimum requirements.