- Apply Now
- Multiple Subject (Elementary)
- Single Subject (High School)
- Special Education
- Internship Program (CTIP)
- Master of Arts in Education
Welcome to the CSUMB Special Education Program!
We are accepting applications!!
The CSUMB Special Education Program prepares professionals to develop and maximize the potential of individuals with learning challenges and their families. The program emphasizes preferred curriculum and instructional practices, basic and applied research, collaboration with general education partners, and direct service in local schools. To fulfill the mission, we offer the following:
• Preliminary and Level 2 Mild/Moderate Education Specialist Credentials
• Preliminary and Level 2 Moderate/Severe Education Specialist Credentials
• Autism Authorization
• Certificate Program in Behavior Analysis
• Masters of Arts in Education with an emphasis in Special Education
The program's faculty provide leadership through partnerships with local educational and community agencies, active participation in national and international professional organizations, and through sustained collaboration with university professionals and colleagues.
A scholarship is available for the summer session. Click here to learn more about the Proud to Teach Scholarship.
For more information on the programs, please contact:
Jacqueline Means, Special Education Administrative Support Coordinator